The Bunch Funeral Home, Inc. was organized in 1911 by the Bunch brothers, the late H. Ross Bunch and the late F. B. Bunch, Sr. Mr. H. Ross Bunch was active in the business until his retirement in 1965.
Mr. Bunch purchased the Johnson Funeral Home in the late 1950’s and changed the name to Bunch Johnson Funeral Home. Mr. Glenn W. Westmoreland and Mr. W. Reid Summers operated the business until 1995. In 1984 they purchased the Reavis Funeral Home in Harmony and continued operating it under that name with the help of Mr. Ernest Troutman.