The Calvary Hill Funeral Home and Cemetery was established in 1926 by Bishop Joseph P. Lynch. Our mausoleum, dedicated by Bishop Thomas K. Gorman in 1966, is adorned with stained glass windows, providing a peaceful place for reflection. The mausoleum may also serve as a chapel for committal services, whether interred or entombed. We offer both flush-to-the-ground and upright monuments.
Calvary Hill Funeral Home, which is owned and operated by SCI Texas Funeral Services, Inc., was built in 2002. Staffed with bi-lingual funeral directors, our facility features four staterooms, a hospitality room and a comfortable chapel that will seat 150 people. Calvary Hill is one of four cemeteries owned by the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. The others include Old Calvary Hill Cemetery, Sacred Heart Cemetery and Holy Redeemer.
We are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. As North America’s largest network of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.