Carothers Funeral Home in Gastonia, North Carolina, was established in 1928 by Ervin S. Carothers. Several years later, C.T. Settlemeyer purchased a portion of the business.
Throughout the years several new facilities were built to serve the community. In 1960 we added Carothers Funeral Home – Gastonia, followed by Carothers Funeral Home - Belmont in 1963. Seven years later, Carothers Funeral Home, Mt. Holly was completed and finally in 1973, Dallas Funeral Home became part of the Carothers family of funeral homes.