Established in 1948, the Dengler, Roberts, Perna Funeral Home in Kenmore was originally owned and operated by William A. Rolling and his family. In 1989, the funeral business and property were bought by the Dengler family, William, Daniel, David and John Dengler. The Dengler family and Roberts family merged their funeral homes into one location in 1999, where they continue to serve the families of North Buffalo and the Ken-Ton area.
In 2001, the George J. Roberts and Sons Funeral Home, located at 2400 Main Street, moved to 3000 Delaware Avenue to better serve the needs of local families. With the addition of the Perna-Pellegrino Funeral Homes in 2007, these funeral home businesses are now all centrally-located in one building, the Dengler, Roberts, Perna Funeral Home at 3000 Delaware Avenue in Kenmore, New York.
Members of the Dengler, Roberts and Perna families continue to serve families and provide service that is compassionate, dignified and respectful.