History of Evangeline Funeral Home
Evangeline Funeral Home opened in 1941 in a home purchased by the Cletus Landry family in 1940. As the years went by, Evangeline Funeral Home saw the need to better serve their smaller surrounding communities. A location was opened in St. Martinville, Louisiana in 1951, and in 1960, the Evangeline Funeral Home, Delcambre was established.
Today, we’re proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. All of our services are designed to help families through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life, and we are committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed.