History of H.P. Brandt Funeral Home, Inc
Since its founding in 1902 by Sen. Herman P. Brandt, H.P. Brandt Funeral Home, Inc., has been a part of the growth, development and history of the Perrysville area.
After 35 years of operating H.P. Brandt at its original location, Sen. Brandt expanded his business to keep up with the growing community. After several years of studying plans and visiting outstanding funeral homes in the tri-state area, he began construction of a new funeral home on Perry Highway in 1936. The new facility, located at 1032 Perry Highway, opened on March 5, 1937.
The Brandt family tradition of excellence continues in our pleasant, home-like atmosphere housed in a modern facility. Our experienced staff serves with integrity. We’re a full-service funeral home with a tradition of providing dignified, affordable funeral services to the North Hills community. Our business has been a part of the growth, development and history of the community we serve.
We’re proud to be part of the Dignity Memorial®
network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. We’re committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed.