E. M. Johnson and his sister Alma Johnson established Johnson’s Funeral Home in 1912 to serve the San Angelo and surrounding communities. The Johnson family sold the funeral home to Merl Steele after World War II. And in 1965, Mr. Steele sold the funeral home to Bill Harper and Avery Connell. The continued dedication and detail to service has never changed. The Johnson’s Funeral Home heritage of love and attention to the families we serve continues to be never ending.