Kahler-Dolce Mortuary was founded in the 1930’s by Bill Claire. In 1946, James and Louise Kahler purchased the business, and in 1976 John and Mary Dolce bought the mortuary from the Kahlers.
Today we’re a proud member of the Dignity Memorial network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. James Kahler began with a commitment to a high standard of service, and throughout our history we have continued to lead and innovate while maintaining that high standard. Everyone at Kahler-Dolce Mortuary is proud to uphold this heritage and commitment to our community.