The tradition of Kauber-Sammons Funeral Home began with the opening of Vinton D. Morrow Funeral Home in 1911 on Jefferson Street. In 1948 the business was relocated to the present location at 289 S. Main Street in the heart of downtown Pataskala.
In 1958 Mr. Morrow sold the business to Gene Thurston, who sold the business to Warren and Christine Kauber in 1974. In the early 1990s the funeral home was expanded to house a new chapel and provide more complete services to families in need. Although the location has changed, the staff has always remained committed to Kauber-Sammons Funeral Home’s professional standards and dedication to the community.
Today, we’re proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. As North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.