History of Lake View Funeral Home
Lake View Memorial Gardens was founded in 1952 by Loran Glock and LeRoy Lawrence. In 1995, Lake View Funeral Home was erected along the shore of the front lake. Our grounds encompass three lakes, a nature trail and more than 450 species of trees, shrubs and plants on 80 acres. Families are drawn to Lake View Memorial Gardens and Funeral Home, not only for our grounds, but also for the tastefully decorated rooms and large chapel. Our spacious chapel was named in honor of Loran Glock, in recognition of the dedication and service he gave to creating one of the finest cemeteries in the entire St. Louis area.