In 1936 George Lambert founded Lambert Funeral Home. At that time, it was the only mortuary in Roseville, CA. The original site was 319 Vernon Street, which today is used by the Roseville City Council and still displays a picture of the original Lambert Funeral Home. With hard work and a strong dedication to serving his community, George Lambert provided quality and caring services up until his retirement. At that time, Lambert Funeral home became a member of the Dignity Memorial Network of Funeral Providers. As the population of Roseville has grown to over 100,000 families, our staff too has grown in response to the changing needs of a diverse population. We remain committed to the Lambert philosophy of professionalism, and we are proud to continue his commitment to the Placer/Sacramento community.