Little & Sons Funeral Home was founded in 1927, in Indianapolis, Indiana, by G. Lewis and Norma Little. In 1933, Vernon and Alma Little moved the funeral home to Beech Grove. A second chapel was added in 1984 when Robert W. Stirling Funeral Home was purchased in Acton. In 1995, Lee and Jim Little and Kay Little Denning built our Stop Eleven Road Chapel on the Southside of Indianapolis in the Greater Greenwood area. We are honored to serve families in Southern Marion, Eastern Shelby and Northern Johnson counties.
Today, we are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® national network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. The Little and Denning families, as well as our entire staff, are committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100% guaranteed. We offer a full range of Dignity Memorial plans and benefits to help create a truly memorable service.