Memory Gardens Cemetery was established in 1952 by individual owners. In the early 1980s, Memory Gardens Cemetery was acquired by Gibraltar Mausoleum Corp. In October 1995, Memory Gardens Cemetery was purchased by an affiliate of Service Corporation International.
Today, we’re a proud member of the Dignity Memorial® network with more than 1,600 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Memory Gardens Cemetery began with a commitment to a high standard of service, and throughout our history we have continued to lead and innovate while maintaining those high standards of service. Everyone at Memory Gardens Cemetery is proud to uphold this heritage and commitment to our community.