The history of Moss Feaster Funeral Home and Cremation Services begins with the Fort Harrison Chapel founded in 1932 by Jack A. and Ann D. Moss. Three decades later, George E. Feaster opened Feaster Memorial Homes in Largo, Florida, and with the help of his brother, Thomas D. Feaster, he worked hard to provide quality service to the greater Largo community.
In 1985, these two establishments merged to become Moss Feaster Funeral Home and Cremation Services which has grown to become one of the largest and most respected funeral service providers in the South. Over the years, we have opened locations around Pinellas County to continue to provide for the needs of the community.
Today, we are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial® national network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. We are committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed.
Moss Feaster Funeral Home Belcher Road Chapel offers 9,300 square feet of space, a large chapel, viewing rooms and ample parking. Located near SR 60 (Gulf to Bay Blvd.), this location provides easy access to the Courtney Campbell Causeway and Tampa International Airport.