Ourso Funeral Home was founded by Sidney Ourso Sr. in 1939 in Donaldsonville, Louisiana, as a partnership with Mr. Milburn Landry. It was known as Landry-Ourso Funeral Home. After the death of Mr. Landry, the partnership was dissolved and it became Ourso Funeral Home, Inc. The existing funeral home at 134 Houmas Street in Donaldsonville was purchased in late 1940.
Today, we’re proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. We are committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed.