The history of Pixley Funeral Home dates back to the 1890's when it was owned by Mr. Tuttle. The firm was sold later to Mr. T.E. Nichols, and in 1920, Vern Pixley bought interest in the firm. In 1953, Pixley took full ownership and changed the name to Pixley Funeral Home.
Today, we are proud to be part of the Dignity Memorial® national network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. As an award-winning firm, we are committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed.
We are proud to be a recipient of the Pursuit of Excellence Emeritus Award. This award honors funeral homes for their outstanding service to families, community involvement, technical abilities and professional integrity.
To better serve families, we have two additional firms serving the communities of Auburn Hills and Keego Harbor.