Redwood Chapel was founded in 1886 and was located on Middlefield Road in Redwood City. In 1948 the owners, Roller and Hapgood, built White Oaks Chapel in San Carlos and in 1949, moved Redwood Chapel to its current location on Woodside Road. Over the years Redwood Chapel and White Oaks Chapel were owned in parts by many including; Hal Coehlo, Blair Sheppard, Don Lind, Gene Dessem, Bill Bergler and Emile DuFault. In 2007 White Oaks Chapel was closed and Redwood Chapel became its successor. Redwood Chapel is committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed. We have a long established tradition of community trust that continues as we proudly serve all faiths.