History of Rosewood Memorial Park
Rosewood Memorial Park was established in 1954, but was originally used as farm land. Our very first service was held in the Garden of Prophets in 1955. In later years, we added the two largest gardens: Garden of Last Supper and Garden of Good Shepherd. Both of these gardens have amazing white Italian marble monuments that signify their names.
Rosewood-Kellum Funeral Home has been an important member of the Virginia Beach community since it was established in 1980 by Neal Kellum.