History of Wasatch Lawn Mortuary
Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park was organized by Stephen L. Richards in 1912. He envisioned a place “where serenity and peace of nature enshrine the tender memories of those we love.” His wisdom has guided Wasatch Lawn into what it is today. After 75 years of continued cemetery service, a mortuary was added in 1987. It is regarded as one of the finest facilities in the country. The same careful planning that went into the mortuary carried over into our three chapel mausoleums, which provide both traditional and cremation entombment.
Serving the community for three generations, the Richards family continues to assist and advise in the development of Wasatch Lawn. Our association with the Dignity Memorial® network ensures that Wasatch Lawn will continue to offer the same superior service that has been offered for 100 years.