History of White Funeral & Cremation Service
White Funeral & Cremation Service was established in 1936 by Randolph Ladd Coble, Sr. and his wife, Iona, at 416 Walnut Street, Wilmington NC, following the purchase of Harrell Funeral Home. They created a thriving funeral service, committed to service, excellence and quality. A new funeral home building was constructed and opened for operation at 3915 Oleander Drive in June of 1961.
In 1965, White Funeral & Cremation Service designed and constructed the Oleander Memorial Gardens Cemetery at Bradley Creek. Shortly after, a second funeral home was built in Supply, North Carolina to better serve the citizens of lower Brunswick County.
Today, we are a member of the Dignity Memorial® network, North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services.