Barbara J. Zachman
1 March , 1929 – 12 June , 2019
Barbara J. Zachman, 90, formerly of Bartonville passed away at 7:09pm Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at Carmel Manor in Ft. Thomas, KY with her daughter and son-in-law at her side. She was born on March 1, 1929 in Bartonville, Illinois the daughter of William and Mearl (Hiltrop) Weachter. She graduated from Bartonville Grade School and Manual Training High School. Barbara married her high school sweetheart, Lyman Zachman, on August 21, 1949 in Bartonville, Illinois. They were married for 65 years. Surviving is their daughter, Karin (Zachman) Jamieson. Also surviving are one brother, Wayne (Marilyn) Weachter and many dear nieces and nephews. Her parents, two brothers; Leroy and Harold and one sister; Jewel preceded her in death. Barbara was a member of the Bartonville United Methodist Church and was actively involved there for many years. She always loved spending time with her family and friends and had a love of travel as well. Cruising, summers fishing in Minnesota and winters in Arizona were ways she enjoyed her time. Visitation will be Monday evening June 17th at Davison Fulton Bartonville Chapel from 5 -7pm. Funeral services will be Tuesday June 18th at 11am at Bartonville United Methodist Church with burial in Swan Lake Memory Gardens. The Reverend Nick Jordan will officiate. Memorials may be made to Bartonville United Methodist Church. You may create an online condolence at www.davison-fultonbartonvillechapel.com.
- William Weachter, Father (deceased)
- Mearl (Hiltrop) Weachter, Mother (deceased)
- Karin (Zachman) Jamieson, Daughter
- Wayne (Marilyn) Weachter, Brother
- Leroy Weachter, Brother (deceased)
- Harold Weachter, Brother (deceased)
- . Jewel, Sister (deceased)
- Surviving are many dear nieces and nephews.
- Bartonville United Methodist Church
- Visitation Monday, 17 June , 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, 18 June , 2019