Lewis Prater Jr.
27 July, 1942 – 23 September, 2020
Lewis Prater Jr., age 78, passed away on September 23, 2020. He is survived by his wife of 18 years, Mary; children: Robert (Kristen), Donald (Linzy), Amanda (James) McKenzie; grandchildren: Tyler, Kendall, Audrina, Garrett, Nolan, Aiden, Brycen; siblings: Bobby, Carol (Rocky) DeHerrera; and his dog: Toby. Lewis was a member of the VFW Bruce Post 1146 and the Eagles. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Visitation, Sunday, September 27, 2020, from 3:00-8:00 p.m. at Kaul Funeral Home, 28433 Jefferson Ave., St. Clair Shores. Internment will take place at Cadillac Memorial Gardens East at 1:00 p.m. Monday, September 28, 2020.
- Mary Prater, Wife
- Robert (Kristen) Prater, Son
- Donald (Linzy) Prater, Son
- Amanda (James) McKenzie, Daughter
- Tyler, Kendall, Audrina, Garrett, Nolan, Aiden, and Brycen, Grandchildren
- Bobby, and Carol (Rocky) DeHerrera, Siblings
- Toby, His dog
Learn more about the Prater name
- St Jude's Childrens Hospital
Sunday, 27 September , 2020
Graveside Service and Burial
Monday, 28 September , 2020