Bettie Marie Isonhart
19 septiembre , 1924 – 4 noviembre , 2019
Bettie M. Isonhart, 95, of Peoria passed away Monday, November 4, 2019 at Heddington Oaks.
She was born September 19, 1924 in Canton, IL to Ray V. and Grace (Custer) Francis.
She married Charles J. Isonhart in 1941 and he preceded her in death on December 2, 1985.
Also preceding her in death are her parents; infant daughter Gracie; and several brothers and sisters.
Survivors include her children, Sandra K. Behm of Peoria, Patsy A. Tucker of Oklahoma City, OK, Rosalie Jennings of Peoria, Charles (Leslie) Isonhart of Peoria and Thomas Isonhart of Peoria ; 13 grandchildren; many great-grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; siblings, Joe (Mary) Francis, James (Marilyn) Miller, Aleric Miller, and Roberta Daisy (Lloyd) Corbett all of California; and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 10 a.m. at Davison-Fulton Bartonville Chapel. Pastor Jack Thompson will officiate.
Visitation will be held on Friday, November 8, 2019 from 5-7 p.m. at Davison-Fulton Bartonville Chapel.
Burial will be in Swan Lake Memory Gardens.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Online condolences may be made at www.davison-fulton-bartonvillechapel.com
- Ray V. Francis, Father
- Grace Custer Francis, Mother
- Charles J. Isonhart, Husband
- Sandra K. Behm, Daughter
- Patsy A. Tucker, Daughter
- Rosalie Jennings, Daughter
- Charles (Leslie) Isonhart, Son
- Thomas Isonhart, Son
- Gracie Francis, Daughter
- Joe (Mary) Francis, Brother
- James (Marilyn) Miller, Brother
- Aleric Miller, Brother
- Roberta Daisy (Lloyd) Corbett, Sister
- - Thirteen Grandchildren
- - Many Great-Grandchildren and Great-Great Grandchildren
- - Many Nieces and Nephews
- Bettie was preceded in death by her parents, Ray and Grace; husband, Charles; daughter, Gracie; and several brothers and sisters
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Visitation viernes, 8 noviembre , 2019
- Funeral Service sábado, 9 noviembre , 2019