June D. Stauffer
15 junio , 1936 – 17 julio , 2019
June D. Stauffer, 84, of Mechanicsburg, formerly of Camp Hill, passed away at Bethany Village on Wednesday, July 17, 2019. She was born June 15, 1935, in Hazleton, PA, daughter of the late Rupert and Daisie (Foose) Bartell. June was a member of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Camp Hill.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Larry R. Stauffer.
She is survived by her daughter, Gale J. Ebersole, her husband, Philip, of Camp Hill, son Larry D. Stauffer, his wife Robin, of Middletown, CT, grandchildren Alicia Stewart, Kara Schoder and Kecia Stauffer. Funeral service will be 11:00 Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at Neill Funeral Home, 3401 Market St. Camp Hill; viewing will be one hour prior to service. Interment will be at Rolling Green Memorial Cemetery, Camp Hill.
- Larry Stauffer, Son
- Gale J. Ebersole, Daughter
- Philip Ebersole, Son-in-law
- Robin Stauffer, Daughter-in-law
- Grandchildren; Alicia Stewart, Kara Schoder and Kecia Stauffer
- Viewing miércoles, 24 julio , 2019
- Funeral Service miércoles, 24 julio , 2019