Janette Carol Borthwick
25 febrero , 1941 – 30 septiembre , 2019
Janette was born February 25, 1941 in Mangum, Oklahoma to Thomas Deral and Elva Juanita (Rodgers) Hollis. She passed away September 30, 2019. Janette’s father was in the army and they lived in Germany during her younger years. The family eventually settled back to Oklahoma, and Janette graduated from Midwest City High School. She then earned her associates degree in Psychology from Rose State College. She later went on to work as an administrative assistant in the insurance industry for many years. Janette was a longtime member of Beta Sigma Phi, a social sorority known for its charitable work. She loved watching the TV shows MASH, Perry Mason, and Jeopardy. Janette successfully became fluent in German later in life. Her family, especially her grandchildren, meant the world to her.
Janette is survived by her son, Larrie and wife Diana Moss; daughter, Anita Borthwick and husband Juan Rodriguez; son, Johnnie Moss; granddaughter, Lauren Moss; granddaughter, Cassie and husband James Rowch; granddaughter, Shelby Moss; granddaughter, Olivia Rodriguez; granddaughter, Emily Rodriguez; and brother, Tom and wife Jerry Hollis. She was preceded in death by her parents, Deral and Juanita Hollis; grandson, Robert Moss; and brother, Charlie Hollis.
A graveside service will be held at 2:00P.M., Monday, October 7, 2019 at Arlington Memory Gardens, 3400 N. Midwest Blvd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73141.
- Elva Juanita Hollis, Mother (deceased)
- Thomas Deral Hollis, Father (deceased)
- Larrie Moss and wife, Diana, Son
- Anita Borthwick and husband, Juan Rodriguez, Daughter
- Lauren Moss, Granddaughter
- Cassie Rowch and husband, James, Granddaughter
- Shelby Moss, Granddaughter
- Olivia Rodriguez, Granddaughter
- Emily Rodriguez, Granddaughter
- Robert Moss, Grandson (deceased)
- Tom Hollis and wife, Jerry, Brother
- Charlie Hollis, Brother (deceased)
- Visitation domingo, 6 octubre , 2019
- Graveside Service lunes, 7 octubre , 2019