Donald R. Bird
5 diciembre , 1942 – 18 septiembre , 2019
Donald R. Bird age 76 of Washington, passed away Wednesday, September 18, 2019 in Washington Hospital.
He was born December 5, 1942 at home on Craft Creek, a son of the late James Franklin Bird and Juanita Virginia Gibson Bird.
His first wife, Eileen Huffman Bird passed away on October 19, 1993. He later married Barbara L. Loar Bird, who survives.
Donald work as a truck driver for many years and retired form Neville Metals.
He was a devoted member of the Living Waters Church of God in Washington, where he often played the guitar for services. He also mowed the church lawn and handled snow removal for many years. He also attended Rolling Hills Chapel in Claysville.
Donald loved spending time with his children and grandchildren. He also enjoyed music and Arby’s french fries with honey mustard sauce.
Surviving in addition to his wife Barbara are six children, Tammy Rutan (Harry) of Waynesburg, Doni Justine Miller of Washington, Tim Bird (Rosemary) of Waynesburg, Jody Miller (Barbara) of Washington, Ruthann Kowlsen (Charles) of Athens, Tenn, and Crystal Hartman (Lawrence) of Washington; 20 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; a brother, William Bird of Madison, OH; a sister Betty Tharp (Rex) of Unionville, VA; and several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a son, James R. Bird, a granddaughter Amber J. Miller; 3 sisters, Barbara Ann Cappellini, Nancy Moore, and Ethel Mae Phillips; and an infant brother, Sonny Bird.
- James Franklin Bird, Father (deceased)
- Juanita Virginia Gibson Bird, Mother (deceased)
- Barbara L. Loar Bird, Wife
- Tammy Rutan (Harry), Daughter
- Doni Justine Miller, Daughter
- Tim Bird, Son
- Jody Miller (Barbara), Son
- Ruthann Kowlsen (Charles), Daughter
- Crystal Hartman (Lawrence), Daughter
- William Bird, Brother
- Betty Tharp (Rex), Sister
- Eileen Huffman Bird, Wife (deceased)
- James R. Bird, Son (deceased)
- Amber J. Miller, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Barbara Ann Cappellini, Sister (deceased)
- Nancy Moore, Sister (deceased)
- Ethel Mae Phillips, Sister (deceased)
- Sonny Bird, Brother (deceased)
- Also surviving are 20 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
- Tim Bird
- Dylan Bird
- Ryan Kelley
- Travis Bird
- Andrew Bird
- Freddy Hayes IV
- Visitation sábado, 21 septiembre , 2019
- Visitation domingo, 22 septiembre , 2019
- Funeral Service domingo, 22 septiembre , 2019
Donald R. Bird
20 septiembre , 2019
Daddy life won't be the same without you but not a day will go by you won't be in my heart and thoughts you've been a great dad grandfather and great grand father to all your family I love you so much and will miss you dearly but your outta pain Fly high Daddy I'll see you someday again Love your daughter Tammy