AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Mary Grace Amata
27 octobre , 1929 – 15 janvier , 2020
Mary Grace Amata (nee Pignataro).
Beloved Wife of Joseph C. Sr. (deceased); Loving Mother of Joseph C. Jr. (Brenda K) and Grace Marie Roach (Michael); Dearest Grandmother of Brittney Ritzco (Bryan), Anthony Amata, Taylor Amata, Sara Hilpert and Nina Hilpert; Great Grandmother of Jaxon, Alana, Parker and Cadence; Sister of Frank Pignataro (Beverly) and the following deceased: Pat and Patty Ann.
Mass of Christian Burial 10 AM Monday Janurary 20, 2020 at Our Lady Of Angels Catholic Church 3644 Rocky River Drive, Cleveland Ohio 44111.
Family will receive friends 4 - 8 PM Sunday at the Corrigan Craciun Funeral Home 14768 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland 44111.
Interment Holy Cross Cemetery .
- Joseph Pignataro, Father (deceased)
- Epolita "Pauline" Pignataro (nee Lia), Mother (deceased)
- Joseph C .Amata Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Joseph C. Amata Jr. (Brenda K), Son
- Grace Marie Roach (Michael), Daughter
- Brittney Ritzco (Bryan), Grandchild
- Anthony Amata, Grandchild
- Taylor Amata, Grandchild
- Sara Hilpert, Grandchild
- Nina Hilpert, Grandchild
- Jaxon, Alana, Parker and Cadence, Great Grandchildren
- Frank Pignataro (Beverly), Brother
- Pasquale Pignataro, Brother (deceased)
- Patricia Ann Pignataro, Sister (deceased)
- Catholic Charities
- Visitation dimanche, 19 janvier , 2020
- Funeral Mass lundi, 20 janvier , 2020
Mary Grace Amata
20 janvier , 2020
Grace and family. So sorry for your loss! She was an awesome lady. Always so kind and caring. She will be missed by many. She is in my prayers! She is now resting in the hands of god.
19 janvier , 2020
Thanks for letting me work at the bowling alley and buying me a bowing shirt that Bellaire LANEs
17 janvier , 2020
I remember the first time I met you, I was scared to death because you were Aunt Grace. You made me so very welcomed into your family and you became my Aunt Grace.
There are so many memories, playing pit in your backyard till the early morning hours, laughing and then making breakfast. The words Grace and Joe and Joey and Bernie just rolled off our tongues it was so natural. We did a lot together and I will forever miss you.❤️
Till we are Joe and Grace and Bernie and Joey once more ❤️
Mary Lou Immormino
16 janvier , 2020
Lenny and I want to offer our sincere condolences for your loss. Grace will be missed by many and remembered for the generous, kind and loving person that she was. And who can forget what a wonderful cook and baker she was throughout her life. Our prayers go out to you all at this sad time.
Lenny and Mary Lou Immormino