AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Evelyn Elizabeth Potoczny
17 juillet 1928 – 17 septembre 2021
Evelyn Elizabeth "Mum Mum" Potoczny, age 93, passed away on Friday, September 17, 2021 at her residence with her family by her side.
Evelyn was born July 17, 1928, a daughter of the late Nicholas Spielman and Wilhelmina Callaway Spielman. Evelyn was a proud Mother, Grandmother and homemaker. She had played the piano at her church, Grace Bible Church in Latrobe, PA for many years and was currently a member of Mt. Carmel FWB Church in Lexington for the last eighteen years. Evelyn was preceded in death by her sister, Virginia "Auntie" Spielman James.
Surviving are her son, Jonathan Potoczny and his wife Sherry. Mum-Mum had five grandchildren, Nicholas Potoczny and his wife Amy, Heidi Potoczny Jordan and her husband Sid, Tiffany Potoczny Maness and her husband Bradley, Kathleen Potoczny Hammond and her husband Michael and Kelly Crawford; nine great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews and her beloved cat, Mittens.
At Evelyn's request, no formal services will be held. Memorials may be directed to Hospice of Davidson County.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.sechrestdavisphillipsavenue.com for the Potoczny family.
- Nicholas & Wilhelmina Callaway Spielman, Parents (deceased)
- Jonathan Potoczny & wife Sherry, Son
- Heidi Potoczny Jordan & husband Sid, Granddaughter
- Tiffany Potoczny Maness & husband Bradley, Granddaughter
- Kathleen Potoczny Hammond & husband Michael, Granddaughter
- Kelly Crawford, Grandchild
- Nicholas Potoczny & wife Amy, Grandson
- Virginia "Auntie" Spielman James, Sister (deceased)
- Mrs. Potoczny is also survived by nine great-grandchildren, numerous nieces & nephews and her beloved cat, Mittens.
- Hospice of Davidson County