AVIS DE DÉCÈS
15 septembre 1935 – 12 septembre 2018
Don Headrick, of Unionville, North Carolina, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Wednesday evening, September 12, 2018, at his home. He was 82 years old.
A native of Knoxville, Tennessee, Don retired as General Manager with J.C. Penney in Charlotte for many years. He was a proud veteran of the U.S. Army.
He is survived by his loving wife of 63 years, Marvelyn Headrick; his sons, Brian Headrick and wife, Kathy, of Mint Hill, and Mark Headrick and wife, Janet, of Kannapolis; three granddaughters, Lauren Headrick, Brook Headrick and Amy Headrick; a great-granddaughter, Braylee Headrick; and a brother, Paul Headrick and wife, Gerri, of Florida.
Friends are invited to a visitation with the family from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm Saturday, September 22, at Lakeview Baptist Church, 4602 Concord Highway (Highway 601) in Unionville, with a funeral service to follow at 12:00 pm in the Worship Center. Interment with military honors will follow in the church cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Hospice of Union County, 700 W. Roosevelt Boulevard, Monroe, North Carolina 28110.
Condolences may be offered at www.mcewenminthillchapel.com.
- Marvelyn Headrick, Loving Wife of 63 Years
- Brian Headrick and wife, Kathy, Son
- Mark Headrick and wife, Janet, Son
- Lauren Headrick, Granddaughter
- Brook Headrick, Granddaughter
- Amy Headrick, Granddaughter
- Braylee Headrick, Great Granddaughter
- William Orville Headrick, Father (deceased)
- Ethel Farmer Headrick, Mother (deceased)
- Paul Headrick and wife, Gerri, Brother
- Charles Brown, Sr., Active Pallbearer
- Brian Headrick, Active Pallbearer
- Mark Headrick, Active Pallbearer
- Randy London, Active Pallbearer
- Frank Pope, Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Chad Simpson, Active Pallbearer
- Members of the 60+ Sunday School Class , Honorary Pallbearers
Hospice of Union County
700 W. Roosevelt Boulevard, Monroe, Louisiana 28110
samedi, 22 septembre , 2018
samedi, 22 septembre , 2018
21 septembre , 2018
My deepest condolence to the Headrick family. Marvelyn, I share in your pain and sorrow, as I lost my Boyd August 27th of last year. I will definately be praying for you in these days ahead. To the entire family, continue to lean on the Lord for strength and hold on to those wonderful memories of Don. In his love, Joyce
Carol Smith Walter
17 septembre , 2018
I have so many good memories of Don and Marvelyn. They were like substitute parents at times and so much fun. I am so sorry for this loss. Nothing can match the value of a good man.
16 septembre , 2018
So sorry to hear of Don's passing. Our heartfelt prayers and condolences are with all of this precious family. Love each of you!
15 septembre , 2018
Due to hurricane Florence , I was just now able to receive this message about Don's death. I am so sorry. I left a message on home phone. I will continue to try to reach Marvelyn. My love and prayers go out to all the family at this time.
14 septembre , 2018
To the Headrick Family, I am so sorry for Your loss. Mr. Headrick was a fine man and I'm sure You will all miss him so. You are all in my prayers during this difficult time. May God bring You peace. I'm sending LOVE and Hugs to each of You!