Katherene Fay Young
September 7, 1942 – May 5, 2019
Katherene Fay Young, age 76 passed away on Sunday May 5, 2019. Katherene was born September 7, 1942 to Xantha Teeters and Felix Teeters.
Katherene is survived by her husband, Milton Young; son Ricci Young; and daughter Melinda Guttuso; granddaughter Shaleek Lindeman, granddaughter Misty Graham, great grandchildren Haven Graham, Blake Lindeman, Keegan Lindeman and Hartley Graham.
Katherene was preceded in death by; father Felix Teeters and mother Xantha Teeters; brother Burt Teeters; brother Jerl Teeters and sister Peggy Eilers; and son Michael Young.
A visitation for Katherene will be held at Elliott-Hamil Funeral Home 542 Hickory St. Abilene, TX Thursday, May 9, 2019 from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM followed by a funeral service at 11:00 AM also at the funeral home. Following the burial at Abilene Municipal Cemetery the family will hold a gathering at North Park Assembly of God 1918 Jameson St. Abilene, TX. Serving as pallbearers are Chase Lindeman, Dakota Graham, Randy Scannell, Burt Teeter, Caleb Eilers and Jack Fraiser.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at https://www.elliotthamilfuneralhomes.com for the Young family.
- Felix Teeters, Father
- Xantha Teeters, Mother
- Burt Teeters, Brother
- Jerl Teeters, Brother
- Peggy Eilers, Sister
- Milton Young, Husband
- Michael Young, Son
- Ricci Young, Son
- Melinda Guttuso, Daughter
- Shaleek Lindeman, Granddaughter
- Misty Graham, Granddaughter
- Haven Graham, Great Grandchild
- Blake Lindeman, Great Grandchild
- Keegan Lindeman, Great Grandchild
- Hartley Graham, Great Grandchild
- Chase Lindeman, Pallbearer
- Dakota Graham, Pallbearer
- Randy Scannell, Pallbearer
- Burt Teeter, Pallbearer
- Caleb Eilers, Pallbearer
- Jack Fraiser, Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Burial Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Gathering with Family Thursday, May 9, 2019