October 28, 1931 – November 27, 2018
Theodore Pineiro, 87, of Apopka, FL, passed away on November 27, 2018. He was born in La Florida, Puerto Rico, on October 28, 1931. He married the love of his life Dolores Margiotta on July 24, 1954. They had a beautiful life; just shy of 64 years together. He is survived by his daughters Gina Marie (Carl John) Stancheski and Donna Marie (David Michael) Cavanaugh, his grandchildren Brendon Paul Cavanaugh, Carl John Stancheski, Carissa Dee Stancheski, and Bradley Teddy Cavanaugh. Services will be held on Friday, December 7, 2018 from 11:30am to 3:30pm at Baldwin Fairchild West Altamonte Chapel.
- Gina Marie (Carl John) Stancheski, Daughter
- Donna Marie (David Michael) Cavanaugh, Daughter
- Brendon Paul Cavanaugh, Grandchild
- Carl John Stancheski, Grandchild
- Carissa Dee Stancheski, Grandchild
- Bradley Teddy Cavanaugh, Grandchild
- Mr. Pineiro is also survived by many other family and friends to cherish his memory.
- Memorial Service Friday, December 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
December 9, 2018
I was honored to be among one of Teddy's friends. I greatly enjoyed his company and his outlook on life. His accomplishments are great, raising two wonderful daughters, enjoying four fantastic grandchildren. The legacy he has left behind is something to be envious and proud of. I will miss you greatly Teddy, GODS gonna love ya ! Love ya, missing ya
MIke and Ann Marie
FROM THE FAMILY
IN THE CARE OF