Helen Louise Lovernick
March 4, 1929 – February 3, 2019
Helen Louise Lovernick passed away peacefully February 3, 2019 at the age of 89 with her children by her side.
Loving wife of the late Richard Nicholas Lovernick Sr. Beloved mother of Richard (Kathleen), Mary Pat (Bob) Holst, and Ann (Tom) Litzler. Cherished grandmother of Scott (Shayla) Love, Michael (Abbie) Lovernick, Beth (Matt) Summers, Ann (Nick) Pregont, Robert Holst, Tom Litzler, and Mary Beth (Dylan) Comer. Dear great-grandmother of Kali, Rex, Evan, Nolan, Addison, Harper, and Lucy.
Helen was a dedicated mother and cherished her grandchildren dearly. A Funeral Mass will be held Friday, February 15 at 10am at St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church 530 Elizabeth St. in Ann Arbor. Memorials can be made to Warm the Children.
- Richard N. Lovernick Sr., Husband
- Richard (Kathleen) Lovernick, Son
- Mary Pat (Bob) Holst, Daughter
- Ann (Tom) Litzler, Daughter
- Scott (Shayla) Love, Grandson
- Michael (Abbie) Lovernick, Grandson
- Beth (Matt) Summers, Granddaughter
- Ann (Nick) Pregont, Granddaughter
- Robert Holst, Grandson
- Tom Litzler, Grandson
- Mary Beth (Dylan) Comer, Granddaughter
- Great-grandchildren: Kali, Rex, Evan, Nolan, Addison, Harper, and Lucy
- Warm The Children
- Funeral Mass Friday, February 15, 2019