Edward Wayne Humphries
July 31, 1944 – January 21, 2020
Graveside Services for Edward Wayne Humphries, 75, from Ohatchee will be 2 pm Saturday, January 25, 2020 at Ohatchee First Baptist Cemetery with Rev. David Lipscomb officiating. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 12 – 1:30 PM at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary. Mr. Humphries passed away on Tuesday at RMC.
Survivors include his wife Mary Ada Humphries, daughter, Marion Johnson and her husband Laurthonia, son, Mark Tipton, grandchildren, Patrick Smith, Amberly Smith (fiancé Issie Wallace) and Mhaenna Smith, great-grandchildren, Hagen Smith, Fisher Smith and Logan Wallace, brother, Buck Humphries and his wife Lynn.
Deceased is preceded in death by his son, Richard Wayne Humphries, parents, Edward and Levis Humphries and sister, Taska Cornelius
Mr. Humphries was a native and lifelong resident of Calhoun County. He was a member of New Oak Grove Baptist Church amd attended Joyview Heights Church of God. Mr. Humphries served in the Alabama National Guard and retired from Anniston Army Depot. Mr. Humphries was a loving husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather and brother who will be dearly missed.
- Mary Ada Humphries, Wife
- Marion Johnson (Laurthonia), Daughter and Son-in-Law
- Mark Tipton, Son
- Patrick Smith, Grandchild
- Amberly Smith, Grandchild
- Mhaenna Smith, Grandchild
- Hagen Smith, Great Grandchild
- Fisher Smith, Great Grandchild
- Logan Wallace, Great Grandchild
- Buck Humphries (Lynn), Brother and Sister-in-Law
- Visitation at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Graveside at Ohatchee First Baptist Cemetery Saturday, January 25, 2020