Gaddys Lee Howard
July 8, 1950 – March 11, 2019
Funeral service for Gaddys Howard, 68, of Oxford, will be 2 pm Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Gray Brown-Service Chapel with Bro. Allen Murphy and Vic Bannister officiating. Burial will follow at Dogwood Trail Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Wednesday from 6 – 8 pm at Gray Brown-Service. Mr. Howard passed away on Monday his residence.
Survivors include his wife, Freda Howard, two daughters, Micki Poe (Jeremy) and Dorothy McCracken (Charlie), son David Howard, grandchildren, Ayden Mahoney, Shelby Poe, Max McCracken, Willow McCracken, Chandler McCracken and Taylor McCracken, brothers, James Howard and Wilber Howard.
Mr. Howard is preceded in death by his daughter, Pamela Lynn Howard, parents, William and Mary Howard.
Pallbearers will be family and friends.
Mr. Howard was a native and lifelong resident of Calhoun County. He retired from Anniston Army Depot. Mr. Howard served in the U.S. Army. He was Church of Christ by faith. Mr. Howard was a loving husband, father and grandfather.
- Freda Howard, Wife
- Micki Poe (Jeremy), Daughter
- Dorothy McCracken (Charlie), Daughter
- David Howard, Son
- Ayden Mahoney, Grandchild
- Shelby Poe, Grandchild
- Max McCracken, Grandchild
- Willow McCracken, Grandchild
- Chandler McCracken, Grandchild
- Taylor McCracken, Grandchild
- Pamela Lynn Howard, Daughter
- William & Mary Howard, Parents
- Visiation at Gray Brown-Service Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- Funeral Service 2 PM at Gray Brown-Service Chapel Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Interment at Dogwood Trail Memorial Gardens