July 22, 1940 – June 2, 2018
Raymond McMillin, age 77, of Arnold, Missouri passed away on Saturday, June 2, 2018. Raymond was born July 22, 1940 in Kennett, Missouri to the late Sadie Lee Barkes and Virgil Lee McMillin.
Raymond is survived by; son Nathan Leonard; daughters Ginger Rueckert; Michelle McMillin; and Regina Hensley; grandchildren; Jesse Wiggins, Nicholas Canoy, Andrew Rueckert and Kieffer Rueckert; great grandchild Nathan Bruder.
Raymond was preceded in death by his two wives: Irene McMillin and Brenda McMillin and brothers Harold and Gary McMillin.
Visitation will be held on Friday, June 8, 2018, 4:00-7:00pm at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd., Arnold, Mo. 63010. There will be a graveside service on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at New Hope Cemetery, Pollard, Arkansas followed by interment.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the McMillin family.
- Virgil Lee McMillin, Father
- Sadie Lee Barkes, Mother
- Irene McMillin, Wife
- Brenda McMillin, Wife
- Nathan Leonard, Son
- Ginger Rueckert, Daughter
- Michelle McMillin, Daughter
- Regina Hensley, Daughter
- Jesse Wiggins, Grandchild
- Nicholas Canoy, Grandchild
- Andrew Rueckert, Grandchild
- Kieffer Rueckert, Grandchild
- Nathan Bruder, Great Grandchild
- Harold McMillin, Brother
- Gary McMillin, Brother
- Visitation Friday, June 8, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, June 9, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY