Chester P. Maricle
December 27, 1936 – April 14, 2018
Chester Paul Maricle 81, of Bartonville passed away on Saturday April 14, 2018.
Chet was born to Louis and Carrie (Duckworth) Maricle on December 27, 1936.
He married Gloria F. Hutchenson on September 12, 1959 she preceded him in death.
Chet is survived by his two children; Allen (Dondi) Maricle and Kim Cravens. Six grandchildren; Jesse,Kipp, Miles, Bailey, Kira, Kyle, one great grandchild Mikey, and three siblings; Gary, Jack, Martha.
He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother Roscoe.
A Funeral service will be held at 11:00 am on Thursday April 19, 2018 with a visitation being held an hour prior.
Burial will follow at Smithville Cemetery in Hanna City, Illinois.
Memorials may be made to Bartonville Food Pantry.
For more information please visit WWW.Davison-FultonBartonvillechapel.com
- Chester Louis Maricle, Father
- Carrie (Duckworth) Maricle, Mother
- Gloria F. (Hutchenson) Maricle, Wife
- Allen and Dondi Maricle, Son
- Kim Cravens, Daughter
- ~ Jesse, Kipp, Miles, Bailey, Kira, and Kyle, Grandchildren
- ~ Mikey, Great Grandchild
- ~ Gary, Jack and Martha, Siblings
- Chet was preceded in death by his parents, and one brother, Roscoe.
- the Bartonville Food Pantry
- Visitation Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 19, 2018