Phyllis H. Whitlow
September 22, 1948 – January 2, 2019
Phyllis Elaine Whitlow, age 70, of Henry, VA., passed away on January 2, 2019 after a decline in health. Mrs. Whitlow was born on September 22, 1948 in West Virginia to late Edward Owens and the late Charlotte McMillan Owens. She was married to Robert Lee Whitlow, Jr., who predeceased her on January 22, 2018. She was employed by Stanley Furniture Company for over forty years. She was a member of Temple Baptist Church.
Mrs. Whitlow is survived by one son, Wesley Edward Whitlow and wife, Tracy of Henry, VA., two grandchildren, Caitlin and Brayden Whitlow. She is also survived by one brother, Leon Hellmandollar and her canine friend, Coco. In addition to her parents she was predeceased by a brother, Wesley Hellmandollar.
Funeral Services will be conducted at 12:00 PM on Saturday, January 5, 2019 at Collins Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow in Henry Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at the funeral home one hour prior to the service from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Online condolences at www.collinsmckeestonebassett.com
Collins Funeral Home at Bassett, VA., is respectfully serving the Whitlow family.
- Charlotte McMillan Owens, Mother
- Edward Owens, Father
- Robert Lee Whitlow Jr., Husband
- Wesley Edward Whitlow, Son
- Tracy Whitlow, Daughter-in-law
- Caitlin Whitlow, Grandchild
- Brayden Whitlow, Grandchild
- Leon Hellmandollar, Brother
- Wesley Hellmandollar, Brother
- Co Co, Canine Friend
- Visitation at Collins Funeral Home Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Funeral Service at Collins Funeral Home Saturday, January 5, 2019