Melba Jean Isbell
May 4, 1939 – February 2, 2019
Melba Jean Isbell, 79, of Marietta passed away Saturday, February 2, 2019, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 4, 1939 to J.K. Kennedy and Elma Tapp Kennedy. She was a member of Siloam United Methodist Church.
A Celebration of Life will be at 2:00 P.M. Monday, February 4, 2019 at McMillan Funeral Home with Bro. Rod Taylor and Bro. Cody Stephen officiating. Burial will be in Siloam Cemetery.
She is survived by her husband, Webber Isbell of Marietta; sisters-in-law, Maxine Martin, Sue Rhoads (Fred) and Jane Martin; special niece, Ann Warren (Kenneth); a host of nieces, nephews and cousins and special friend and caregiver, Ruby Rorie.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Pallbearers will be her nephews. Honorary pallbearers will be Jerry Slack, Kenneth Warren and Richard Ragin. Visitation will be from 12:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. Monday, February 4, 2019 at McMillan Funeral Home.
Condolences may be left at www.mcmillanfuneralhome.com
- Webber Isbell, Husband
- Maxine Martin, Sister-in-law
- Sue (Fred) Rhoads, Sister-in-law
- Jane Martin, Sister-in-law
- Ann (Kenneth) Warren, Special Niece
- Ruby Rorie, Special Friend & Caregiver
- Host of Nieces, Nephews & Cousins, Family
- J.K. Kennedy, Father
- Elma Tapp Kennedy, Mother
- Her Nephews , Active Pallbearer
- Jerry Slack, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kenneth Warren, Honorary Pallbearer
- Richard Ragin, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, February 4, 2019
- A Celebration of Life Monday, February 4, 2019
Melba Jean Isbell
February 5, 2019
Aunt Melba was a dear and loving and caring. the McDonald family always appreciate the love she showed to our late mother. Kathleen. We will always hold dear in our heart the love and happy times she bought our uncle, Webber. May our most gracious Lord welcome her into His home and may she feast at His table. May the sun shine on her face all the day long. Rest in peace dear Aunt Melba cliff june darah, gene and thersea