February 22, 1946 – March 10, 2020
Nadean Perdue, 74, died Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at her home. She was born February 22, 1946, to George Washington Lindsey and Maybell Hughes Lindsey. Mrs. Perdue enjoyed crocheting, doing puzzles, embroidering, spending time with her puppies, and spending time with her family.
A Celebration of Life will be at 11:00 A.M. Saturday, March 14, 2020, at McMillan Funeral Home with Rev. Rickey Shook and Bro. Cody Stephens officiating. Burial will follow in the Mt. Nebo United Methodist Church Cemetery.
She is survived by one daughter, Teshauna Perdue; one sister, Mattie Headings; and a host of nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth Perdue; her parents; two brothers, Alton Lindsey and Vernon Lindsey; and three sisters, Brenda Lindsey, Lennie Lindsey, and Shirley Shook.
Visitation will be from 10:00 A.M. until 11:00 A.M. Saturday at the funeral home.
Condolences may be left at www.mcmillanfuneralhome.com.
- Teshauna Perdue, Daughter
- Mattie Headings, Sister
- Kenneth Perdue, Husband (deceased)
- George Washington Lindsey, Father (deceased)
- Maybell Hughes Lindsey, Mother (deceased)
- Alton Lindsey, Brother (deceased)
- Vernon Lindsey, Brother (deceased)
- Brenda Lindsey, Sister (deceased)
- Lennie Lindsey, Sister (deceased)
- Shirley Shook, Sister (deceased)
- She is also survived by a host of nieces and nephews.
- Visitation Saturday, March 14, 2020
- A Celebration of Life Saturday, March 14, 2020