Carroll B. Teague
August 19, 1939 – July 13, 2019
Funeral services for Carroll B. Teague, 79 of Odessa and formerly of Brownwood will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 20, 2019 at the Davis-Morris Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow at Eastlawn Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 6-8 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2019. Mr. Teague passed away July 13, 2019.
Carroll was born August 19, 1939 in Brownwood, Texas to Bryan and Lavidia (Yunt) Teague. He went to Divine High School and attended Howard Payne College in Brownwood. Carroll married Nelda Phillips on September 1, 1960. He was a rancher, and he last worked for Phil Ketter Ranches. Carroll was a member of Mercury Baptist Church, the Elm Grove Volunteer Fire Department, Texas Farm Bureau, and a life-time member of the American Quarter Horse Association. He loved horses, judging, and working with cow dogs and anything cattle related.
Those left to cherish his memories include his wife, Nelda Teague; son, Philip Teague and wife Sheryl of Odessa; sister, Lynnette Howell and husband, Dennis of Amarillo; brother-in-law Wayne Phillips and wife, Kay of Early; and grandchildren Marissa and Jason Dutra of Oregon.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to the Elm Grove Fire Department, 622 CR 255, Rochelle, TX 76872.
Online memorials can be left at www.davismorrisfuneralhome.com
- Those left to cherish his memories include his wife, Nelda Teague; son, Philip Teague and wife Sheryl of Odessa; sister, Lynnette Howell and husband, Dennis of Amarillo; brother-in-law Wayne Phillips and wife, Kay of Early; and grandchildren Marissa and Jason Dutra of Oregon.
- Dennis Howell, Active Pallbearer
- Wayne Phillips, Active Pallbearer
- George Wheeler, Active Pallbearer
- Jim Ferguson, Active Pallbearer
- Danny Webb, Active Pallbearer
- Wyman Kelcy, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, July 19, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, July 20, 2019
Carroll B. Teague
July 19, 2019
Sending our love, thoughts & prayers.
Linda & Marvin Garrett
Willene Gober Ferguson
July 18, 2019
Carroll B. Teague, was a great first cousin. Growing up and playing together at our Mamaw Sula Yount, home when family get together. Many great memories. Prayers are with the family. Willene Gober Ferguson.