Irma Jean Hindman
July 4, 1933 – November 30, 2019
Our Sister Irma Jean Hindman went Home to be with her Lord on November 20, 2019. She was a long-time resident of Brownwood; and she worked as a dietary aide in a local nursing home, where she later wanted to live her last few years. Sister Jean was a long-time member of Milton Avenue Baptist Church. She was a very giving person who gave her all, literally, to help anyone in need toward the work of the Lord and to help her church family. Sister jean loved animals, and she had a long-time companion named Happy, a black lab. I know the Lord is saying to our Sister Jean, “Welcome in, my good and faithful servant.” Sister Jean is in the presence of our Lord and Savior. Sister Jean is preceded in death by her husband Martin W. Hindman and parents Travis and Leola (Walker) Bynum. Funeral services for Sister Jean will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, December 7, 2019 at the Davis-Morris Funeral Home Chapel with burial to follow at Eastlawn Memorial Park. Visitation will be Friday from 6-8 p.m. at the funeral home. Online condolences can be left at www.davismorrisfuneralhome.com.
- Sister Jean is preceded in death by her husband Martin W. Hindman and parents Travis and Leola (Walker) Bynum.
- JIm Poe, Active Pallbearer
- Denties Vanclive, Active Pallbearer
- Paden Seidel, Active Pallbearer
- Santos Sanchez, Active Pallbearer
- Eloy Sanchez, Active Pallbearer
- Roy Villalpando, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, December 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, December 7, 2019