March 6, 1925 – April 12, 2018
Services for Virginia Fountain, 93, of Ben Wheeler are scheduled for 2 pm Monday April 16, 2018 at Eubank Funeral Home in Canton with Bro. Dan Tarno officiating.
Interment will be at Haven of Memories Memorial Park in Canton.
Virginia passed away on April 12, 2018 in Ben Wheeler, TX. She was born on March 6, 1925 in Ben Wheeler to John and Jessie Large Hobbs.
Virginia loved to be outside in her garden. She loved her flower beds and her vegetable garden. She is preceded in death by her parents; husband, Joe Fountain; brother, Johnny Hobbs; and son, Terry Fountain.
Virginia is survived by her daughter, Marilyn Burrage and husband Barry; grandson, Robert Burrage; granddaughter, Jennifer Yarbrough; grandson, Marcus Burrage; granddaughter, Katherine Murnane; granddaughter, Elizabeth Almond; granddaughter, Lauren Banfi; great grandchildren, Zachary Lunceford, Madison Lunceford, Sean Murnane, Kaydence Burrage, Raylee Cox; great grandchildren, Clay St. John, Katelyn Banfi, Alexis Banfi, Tess Almond, Jordyn Almond, and John Almond; sister, Edna Pugh.
Visitation will be held one hour prior to the funeral service.
- Marilyn & Barry Burrage, Daughter
- Robert Burrage, Grandson
- Jennifer Yarbrough, Granddaughter
- Marcus Burrage, Grandson
- Katherine Murnane, Granddaughter
- Elizabeth Almond, Granddaughter
- Lauren Banfi, Granddaughter
- Zachary Lunceford, Madison Lunceford, Sean Murnane, Kaydence Burrage, Raylee Cox, Great Grandchildren
- Clay St. John, Katelyn Banfie, Alexis Banfi, Tess Almond, Jorayn Allmond, John Almond, Great Great Grandchildren
- Edna Pugh, Sister
- Joe Fountain, Husband
- John Joseph Hobbs, Father
- Jessie Lorenda Large, Mother
- Johnny Hobbs, Brother
- Terry Fountain, Son
- Marcus Burrage
- Zachary Lunceford
- Robert Burrage
- Visitation Monday, April 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, April 16, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY