Thomas P. Beeler
February 18, 1941 – December 29, 2019
Thomas P. Beeler died peacefully on December 29, 2019 in Castle Rock, Colorado at the age of 78.
Tom was born on February 18, 1941 in Adrian, Michigan to Merle and Ruth Beeler. He graduated from the University of Toledo with a degree in Engineering. For many years, he worked for Toledo Edison and Davis Beese power plant. After moving to Cleveland, Ohio and when he moved to Colorado, he began working for Babcock and for Shaw. Tom enjoyed boating, golfing fishing and playing his banjo. He spent many hours with his church community and the Knights of Columbus.
A funeral is scheduled for Monday, January 6, 2020. Visitation and Recitation of the Rosary at 9:00 AM, followed by Mass of Christian Burial at 10:00 AM at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Castle Rock, Colorado, with a reception to follow. All are welcome to attend to celebrate Tom's life.
- Celeste Anderson, Spouse
- Rachel Marquis, Grandchild
- William Marquis, Grandchild
- Joshua Marquis, Grandchild
- Meghan Pirkl, Grandchild
- Matthew Hear, Grandchild
- Richard Beeler, Brother (deceased)
- Merle Beeler, Father (deceased)
- Ruth Beeler, Mother (deceased)
- Visitation and Recitation of the Rosary Monday, January 6, 2020
- Mass of Christian Burial Monday, January 6, 2020
- Graveside Commttal Service Monday, January 6, 2020