Grace Emily Puricelli
November 13, 1935 – January 30, 2019
Grace Emily Puricelli, age 83, passed away on January 30, 2019. She was born in Detroit, Michigan, on November 13, 1935, to the late Vito and Madeline Palazzola. She was the beloved mother of Michelle Puricelli and Tina Puricelli. Grace was also the cherished grandmother of Christina Militello, Jerome Militello, and Isabella Woodley who they fondly referred to as “Emma.”
Grace was a kind, generous, and honest soul. She enjoyed caring for her children and grandchildren and hosting family gatherings. Grace was an avid dog lover and even rescued a pitbull at the age of 79 that she named Vito after her late father. Although Grace was wheelchair bound later in life, she never slowed down and remained strong. She was a very sociable person and was loved by many. She will be sorely missed.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, February 5, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a 7:00 p.m. scripture service at Resurrection Funeral Home, 40800 Hayes Rd., Clinton Township, Michigan 48038. A funeral mass will be held on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. with visitation starting at 9:00 a.m. at St Michael Catholic Church, 40501 Hayes Rd., Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313. Memorial contributions may be directed to the family.
Memories and online condolences may be shared at www.resurrectionfuneralhome.com
- Michelle Puricelli, Daughter
- Tina Puricelli, Daughter
- Christina Militello, Grandchild
- Jerome Militello, Grandchild
- Isabella Woodley, Grandchild
- She was born in Detroit, Michigan, on November 13, 1935, to the late Vito and Madeline Palazzola.
- Visitation Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Scripture Service Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Instate Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, February 6, 2019