Sally B. Dorff
April 1, 1933 – November 15, 2020
Sally B. Dorff, age 87, passed away on November 15, 2020; beloved wife to the late Charles P. Dorff; dear mother to Vicki (Ross Rice) Payne, Charles W. (Terri) Dorff, and Susan (Greg) Joswiak; cherished grandma to Charles D. (Mari Beth) Dorff, Craig (Elizabeth) Dorff, Carl Dorff, Kyle Joswiak, Julianne Joswiak, Angela Joswiak, William Glasson and Amanda (Rob) Pigg; she is also survived by many other loving great-grandkids, nieces and nephews, and many other loving family members and friends.
The family will greet friends at Kaul Funeral Home of Clinton Township on Friday, November 20th from 1:00pm until 8:00pm.
Sally will be laid to rest next to her late husband, Charles P. Dorff, at Great Lakes National Cemetery. A memorial in Sally’s honor will be scheduled at a later date.
Donations can be made in lieu of flowers to the First United Methodist Church, 5005 Chicago Road, Warren 48092.
- The late Charles P. Dorff, Husband
- Vicki (Ross Rice) Payne, Daughter
- Charles W. (Terri) Dorff, Son
- Susan (Greg) Joswiak, Daughter
- Charles D. (Mari Beth) Dorff, Grandchild
- Craig (Elizabeth) Dorff, Grandchild
- Carl Dorff, Grandchild
- Kyle Joswiak, Grandchild
- Julianne Joswiak, Grandchild
- Angela Joswiak, Grandchild
- William Glasson, Grandchild
- Amanda (Rob) Pigg, Grandchild
- She is also survived by many other loving great-grandkids, nieces and nephews, and many other loving family members and friends.
Learn more about the Dorff name
Friday, November 20, 2020
Sally B. Dorff
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Janet and Merle Loch
November 18, 2020
Prayers of comfort and love to the Dorff family. We have a million wonderful memories from the lives we shared with Sally and Chuck since we all moved to Warren 55 years ago. Shared 'adventures', travels, silly escapades, Disney World, winters in Panama City Beach...such happy times. So sadly missed.