Albert Philip Ruschel Jr.
September 12, 1930 – June 25, 2018
Albert Philip Ruschel, Jr., 87 of Cocoa, Florida passed away on June 25th in Melbourne, Florida. Mr. Ruschel was an Air Force Veteran serving during the Korean Conflict as an air traffic controller. Born in Pomeroy, Ohio, Mr. Ruschel moved to Cocoa in 1967 to work at NASA. His other employment included ministry in the Church of the Nazarene, electronics and communication installation with ITT International and over the road trucking. His passions were flying his Cessna and operating his HAM radios. Mr. Ruschel is preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Barbara C. Ruschel and his parents, Albert P. Ruschel, Sr. and Agnes Roush Ruschel. He is survived by his brother, Alfred E. (Grace) Ruschel, Sr., step sisters; Shelly (Al) Goodman and Rita Ruschel, a daughter, Agnes (Alan) Dunn and several nieces and nephews. The family will receive friends at Brevard Memorial Funeral Home (5475 US HWY 1, Cocoa, FL 32927) on Monday, July 2, 2018 from 1-2 pm a Service to follow at 2 pm.
- Agnes (and Alan) Dunn, Daughter
- Alfred E. (and Grace) Ruschel, Brother
- Shelly (and Al) Goodman and Rita Ruschel, Step-Sisters
- Several Nieces and Nephews, .
- Barbara C Ruschel, Wife of 60 Years
- Albert P. and Agnes Roush Ruschel, Parents
- Visitation Monday, July 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, July 2, 2018