John Douglas Smithling
August 23, 1946 – March 11, 2018
John D. Smithling beloved husband, father and grandfather passed away on March 11, 2018 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. John was born in Utica, New York to the late Ralph and Henrietta Smithling.
He leaves behind to cherish his memory, devoted wife, Darlene Smithling, daughter Lori (Brian) Giernacky and two precious grandchildren, Titus and Tessa Giernacky; siblings, Marilyn (Gene) Corridori, Mary Randall, Karen Zayas, Warren Smithling and Kenneth (Ann) Smithling.
A memorial will take place at 6:30 p.m. on March 19, 2018 at Heritage Pentecostal Church, 2950 Monica Dr. W, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Darlene Smithling, Wife
- Lori (Brian) Giernacky, Daughter
- Marilyn (Gene) Corridori, Sister
- Mary Randall, Sister
- Karen Zayas, Sister
- Warren Smithling, Brother
- Kenneth (Ann) Smithling, Brother
- Grandchildren Titus and Tessa Giernacky
- Memorial Service Monday, March 19, 2018