Dorothy L. Loftis
June 3, 1931 – August 7, 2018
Dorothy Loftis, 87 of Hallsville, passed away Tuesday, August 7th at 9:15p.m. At Ravenwood Arbors Nursing Facility in Moberly from Alzheimer’s.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, August 13th at Memorial Funeral Home with Rev. Tracy Cook officiating. Visitation will be held from 10:00-11:00 prior to the service at the funeral home. Burial will take place in Memorial Park Cemetery.
Mrs. Loftis was born June 3, 1931 in Red Oak, Oklahoma, the daughter of Preston & Hettie Squires. She married Elvis Loftis, May 29, 1948 in Red Oak, Oklahoma. They all proceeded her in death.
Mrs. Loftis was a lifelong homemaker and lived most of it in the Boone County area.
Survivors are two sons, Raymond and Joyce Loftis of Moberly, and Marvin Loftis of Hallsville. Two granddaughters, Stacy Taylor of Jacksonville, and Sara Lahman of St. Louis. Two great grandsons, Drew and Joy Lahman of Centralia, and Hunter Taylor of Jacksonville. One great granddaughter, Alannah. Two nephews Clint Squires of Edmond, Oklahoma and Walter Lee Squires of Red Oak, Oklahoma.
- Raymond (Joyce) Loftis, Son
- Marvin Loftis, Son
- Stacy Taylor, Granddaughter
- Sara Lahman, Granddaughter
- Drew (Joy) Lahman, Great-grandson
- Hunter Taylor, Great-Grandson
- As well as one great granddaughter, Alannah, and two nephews Clint Squires and Walter Lee Squires.
- Jeff Creed
- Drew Lahman
- Hunter Taylor
- Bill Bright
- Gary Wagers
- Frank Schaffer
- Visitation Monday, August 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, August 13, 2018