Jane Phyllis Sisemore
October 19, 1937 – June 11, 2018
In loving memory of Jane Sisemore who went to receive her Heavenly reward on June 11, 2018. Jane was 80 years young. She is survived by her husband Thomas Sisemore; daughter, Victoria Marsh and husband Mike; son, William Sisemore and wife Zabrina; siblings, Angeline D’Amato, Felix Stella and her twin brother Sam Stella Jr.; grandchildren, Lindsay Imrie and husband David, Farah Marsh, Samantha Sisemore, Thomas Sisemore, Maximilian Sisemore and Lucius Sisemore. Jane was a faithful servant of God, A devoted wife, a loving mother and grandmother. Jane was a kind spirit who enjoyed gardening and her special cats Bobo and Baby Kitty. Jane had a smile for everyone and it undoubtedly shone brightest when her Tom was by her side. Visitation will be on Friday, June 15, 2018 from 9:00am to 11:00am at Cashner Funeral Home in Conroe, Texas with the graveside immediately following in Garden Park Cemetery. To leave the family a written condolence please visits www.cashnerconroe.com.
- Thomas Sisemore, Loving husband
- Victoria Marsh and husband Mike, Daughter
- William Sisemore and wife Zabrina, Son
- Angeline D'Amato, Sister
- Felix Stella, Brother
- Sam Stella Jr., Twin brother
- Lindsay Imrie and husband David, Grandchild
- Farah Marsh, Grandchild
- Samantha Sisemore, Grandchild
- Thomas Sisemore, Grandchild
- Maximilian Sisemore, Grandchild
- Lucius Sisemore, Grandchild
- Numerous other relatives and a host of friends.
- Visitation Friday, June 15, 2018
- Graveside Interment Service Friday, June 15, 2018
Jane Phyllis Sisemore
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
June 17, 2018
I am a Eucharistic Minister from St Anthony of Padua Catholic Church and it was such a blessing to see Tom's devotion to his loving wife, Jane. Jane always greeted me with a kind smile and had such a love of our Lord to receive Him through the sacrament of Holy Communion. I will miss her sweet smile. Jane, may you rest in the peace and joy our our Lord Jesus Christ. Tom, my prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.