Noe Cantu Jr.
July 20, 1951 – November 18, 2018
Noe Cantu Jr., 67, passed away November 18, 2018.
He was born July 20, 1951 to Noe A. Cantu Sr. and Margarita Garcia in Corpus Christi, Texas.
He is preceded in death by his father, Noe A. Cantu Sr.; mother, Margarita Garcia; sister, Esperanza Cantu and brother, Ernest Cantu.
He is survived by his loving wife, Diana Cantu; Step-daughter, Catherine (Cec) Gonzalez; step-son, Jimmy (Jaime) Canales; brothers, Samuel Cantu (Virginia), Severino Cantu (Linda), Abel Cantu; grandchildren, Jaiden and Kensie Canales, Diane and Deann Garcia, and Kylie McMenamy; great grandson, Anthony Martinez and numerous nieces and nephews.
Noe was an independent welder and loved watching western movies and football. He will be deeply missed by everyone that knew him. He would give his shirt off his back for anyone in need.
The family will be receiving friends and family at Funeraria Del Angel Funeral Home on Friday, November 23, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. with a Holy Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening.
Services to conclude that evening.
- Noe A. Cantu Sr. and Margarita Garcia, Parents
- Esperanza Cantu, Sister
- Ernest Cantu, Brother
- Diana Cantu, Wife
- Catherine (Cec) Gonzalez, Step Daughter
- Jimmy (Jaime) Canales, Step Son
- Samuel Cantu (Virginia), Brother
- Severino Cantu (Linda), Brother
- Abel Cantu, Brother
- Mr. Cantu also leaves behind his grandchildren, Jaiden and Kensie Canales, Diane and Deann Garcia and Kylie McMenamy; great grandson, Anthony Martinez and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Visitation Friday, November 23, 2018
- Holy Rosary Friday, November 23, 2018
Noe Cantu Jr.
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
November 22, 2018
RIP Noe ❤️🙏❤️ We will always keep you in our hearts and we will never forget the good times we shared with you Bbquing and watching football! Love you ... Lee, Marlyna and Joey . Prayers for Diana and family in this difficult time 🙏